Yes, Tori, Grandpa and Grandma Brown finally got to meet you. The time was short but we loved every precious moment we had with you. I visit your blog often and appreciate mommy and daddy keeping us up to date on everything about you. We hope to see you in a few months. Thank you for the smile you gave to me shortly before we left. While it was very difficult to leave, I have that moment to remember you by.
Yes, Tori, Grandpa and Grandma Brown finally got to meet you. The time was short but we loved every precious moment we had with you. I visit your blog often and appreciate mommy and daddy keeping us up to date on everything about you. We hope to see you in a few months. Thank you for the smile you gave to me shortly before we left. While it was very difficult to leave, I have that moment to remember you by.
ReplyDelete