Tori - What a cute pin-up you are. I hope your pictures turned out so that Grandma can put one of you next to Maddie by the fireplace. Then everytime I walk thru the living room, Grandma can see her beautiful granddaughters. I can't believe how much you have grown and can't wait until we see you in person once again. Hugs and kisses from Grandpa and Grandma Brown!
Tori - Grandpa and Grandma received your letter and the pictures in the mail. Now I can see you and Maddie whenever I walk thru the living room. Yes, you do look cute even though you didn't feel like smiling much that day. I am hoping you are not so strange when we come to see you and Maddie. I can't wait to hold you and give you a hug and kiss in person. Sending love from Minnesota!
Tori - What a cute pin-up you are. I hope your pictures turned out so that Grandma can put one of you next to Maddie by the fireplace. Then everytime I walk thru the living room, Grandma can see her beautiful granddaughters. I can't believe how much you have grown and can't wait until we see you in person once again. Hugs and kisses from Grandpa and Grandma Brown!
ReplyDeleteTori - Grandpa and Grandma received your letter and the pictures in the mail. Now I can see you and Maddie whenever I walk thru the living room. Yes, you do look cute even though you didn't feel like smiling much that day. I am hoping you are not so strange when we come to see you and Maddie. I can't wait to hold you and give you a hug and kiss in person. Sending love from Minnesota!
ReplyDelete