Oh Tori how I enjoyed the pictures of you with my Christmas cookies. Grandma didn't think you would be able to eat any this year but it sure looks like you enjoyed licking at the frosting. I just hope that red frosting didn't get all over your pretty white outfit. Grandpa and Grandma Brown will not be there for Christmas this year but we sure hope the weather cooperates in February so we can come and celebrate your first birthday with you and the family. You have grown up so fast. Have a wonderful Christmas and sending love and hugs from Grandpa and Grandma Brown in Minnesota.
Oh Tori how I enjoyed the pictures of you with my Christmas cookies. Grandma didn't think you would be able to eat any this year but it sure looks like you enjoyed licking at the frosting. I just hope that red frosting didn't get all over your pretty white outfit. Grandpa and Grandma Brown will not be there for Christmas this year but we sure hope the weather cooperates in February so we can come and celebrate your first birthday with you and the family. You have grown up so fast. Have a wonderful Christmas and sending love and hugs from Grandpa and Grandma Brown in Minnesota.
ReplyDelete